You will give a 6 minute formal presentation (with slides) in class on 02.11.16 discussing your observations from your socio-economic observations. You must make sure your presentation covers the following.
- What was the activity you observed?
- What differing socio-economic classes did you observe doing this activity?
- Visual representations of your observations: photo, video, sound, illustration, etc.
- What did you learn from these two distinct groups?
This assignment will be worth 5 points and is due by 1 p.m. on 02.11.16.
- If you earned 0–1 points you did not have a presentation prepared to display to the class.
- If you earned 2–3 points your presentation did not cover all of the necessary requirements.
- If you earned 4–5 points your presentation covered all the necessary requirements and gave new insights about socio-economics to the class.