What is ART 339 Doing Today?
- Final pitches in the follwing order:
- A Whole New Mind discussion. Attendance is mandatory!
- The Icarus Deception discussion. Attendance is mandatory!
- If I didn’t see you on 04.26.16, you need to check in with me today!
- If you don’t check in with me today, you have to on Thursday.
- Meet one on one to finalize deliverables for final.
- Schedule for the rest of the semester
- 04.26.16 or 04.28.16 You will need to stop by and check in with me on one of these two days to display the progress on your final pitch and project.
- 05.03.16 The Icarus Deception will be discussed in class.
- 05.05.16 A Whole New Mind will be discussed in class.
- 05.10.16 Final Pitch
- Today you will be pitching your ideas for a social entrepreneurial intervention to the class. Each of your pitches should be from within the following contexts we arrived at last class.
- A proposal/plan on how you are going to accomplish this by 05.10.16 will be due on 04.19.16.
- Jason Tselentis: The Art of Side Projects 03.28.16 at 12:15 pm, FA107.
- Blogs are still down, I will get to that in the next day or two.
- Finish scenarios and form groups.
- Plan how you are going to conduct the field research during the next week.
- Get into groups and prepare your presentations.
- Split into groups for first 40 minutes of class and compile data. This includes discussions on how to divvy up work for the final presentation.
- Yeah, I think we should watch Objectified from an entrepreneurial perspective, so we will.
- Finish presentations
- Split into your food systems’ groups and setup a Google Doc for you info.
- Don’t for get to post the response to the most recent readings!
- Skype chat with design researcher John Dominski of Gravitytank
- Critique of observations from assignment one
- Assign next reading
- Review Attendance/Lates Policy
- Discuss Course Learning Outcomes
- What is “Design Thinking”?
- Discuss Required Texts
- Discuss first assigment and review grading policy
- Discuss storing collected data including: Flickr, YouTube, Blogs, etc.
- Campus closed, class canceled